iDA UT3 Server is ON-LINE!

Talk friendly or else...
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

iDA UT3 Server is ON-LINE!

Post by 100hogs »

68.232.162.13:7777

Have fun! :mrgreen:

It's actually on-line for 2 weeks already, but because of failed patching and weird configuration, redirect did not work at first. It's been restored.
That's just for fun project for me and my friends. Not sure for how long it will run. So use it as long as it's up. :devil:

P.S. Yes, banner on the top of the forum page is linked to that server.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Wow, somebody ported CTF-Football to ut3. Woohoo! :)

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=702845

Uploading it...
trajik
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by trajik »

Your server is stuck...just letting you know.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Yep, it gets frozen once in a while and there's no way to fix it. :( Either e-mail me or find me on IM (pm me for contact info) if you need to restart it.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Yeh, I know server was reset and now it's running DM Weapons. I just don't have time to fix it. Be patient. :)
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Ok, I've finally found time for server restoration. Unfortunately our old server was lost either because of my mistake or our host fooked up configs. At one point I had to do full reinstall. As result we lost all custom maps and old configs. Restoring them was a slow and painful process (thanks Epic for buggy server and confusing configs). Anyway, most of old LGI maps got back. Some maps were updated. FacingWorlds is a default map. Rotation and mapvote work again and server recieves some traffic. Check it out!

P.S. Let me know if you find any issues with the server. Thanks!
P.P.S. Yes, public redirect we're using somehow removed old LGI maps. Go figure. I'm slowly reuploading them.