Beer in the Bay Area

Talk friendly or else...
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Beer in the Bay Area

Post by 100hogs »

Hi guys,

It's time to get together and have some beer. So far we have 4 attendees: Me (with capital M), T-Mud (with capital T), glock and Hogs' co-worker, some crazy on-line RPG gamer. :) We expect that other gamers living in the area will join us too. Friends and especially female friends are all welcome.

Day: Wednesday (July 20th)
Venue: Faultline brewery in Sunnyvale. http://www.faultlinebrewing.com/
Optional http://www.lgbrewingco.com/

Time: 7:30pm PST (negotiable)

P.S. If you're planning to attend, please, inform us by posting in this thread or e-mailing to info@idaclan.org.

P.P.S. We also built a so called "beer mailing list" that is used to notify people about oncoming beer meetings. Everybody welcome to join the list and receive some beer spam. :mrgreen:
Last edited by 100hogs on Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fightingmink
Fragwhore

Post by fightingmink »

I'm Sacramento for the week. I'm coming back from Tahoe on the 20th. It all goes well, I would like to hook up for some beers.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Will you be able to get in Sunnyvale on Wednesday? In case if you need to stay night, we can think something up.
Term2
Double Jumping Noobie

beer night

Post by Term2 »

Hi guys,
Thanks for the invite! I haven't been around much these days but would like to see you guys after all this time. I will be there! Just no joke about how fat I'm these days...... :wink:
term
Kaiser Soze
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by Kaiser Soze »

I Will be there in spirit only I'm afraid. My body has moved to Eagle, Idaho (I could be {IDA}Ho now !) We're renting while our house is being finished -- should be the end of Aug.

The business (www.your-cosmetics.com :D ) got too big for our house in SJ so we went looking for a bigger house. Unfortuately a bigger house in Ca. means really big $$. So we moved to Idaho.

We just got here a couple of weeks ago so, I'm still unpacking, getting organized & haven't had a chance to try out my 3 Mb (down. Dono what the up is yet) cable connection for gamming yet. They have fiber optics here to the curb with 10Mb connections. Of course I'm going to see about getting hooked up -- its $99.00 a mo.

Kaiser
fightingmink
Fragwhore

Post by fightingmink »

Sorry Hogs... I didn't get to reply in time. Hope you guys had a good time.

Dang... it's nice to see Term2 and Kaiser are still around. Good to hear from you fellas.

Did you seriously move to Idaho?
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Yeh, we had fun. Unfortunately my drunk head forgot to take a picture. Thanks to everyone who attended. :cheers:
I think Jack was not kidding about moving to Idaho.
glock
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by glock »

Yes, it was fun sharing a few beers with you and fellow gamers. Look forward to the next one.