:shock:

Talk friendly or else...
Blocks

Post by Blocks »

Uh.... Ignore my post. I was assuming that both "Guests" were the same person. I know realize they are different..... at leasy I think they must be.

Add you names fools :)
Kujerel
Backshooter

Post by Kujerel »

Blocks = :smashfreak:
Blocks
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by Blocks »

I read that last post I made and desparately searched for an edit button.... I make sooooo many typos :( Needless to say there wasn't one. So now I'm registered in hopes of gaining that ability :) :D [Edit: yuppers that did it]
Xbitch

hmmm

Post by Xbitch »

Blocks wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Be thankful that the iDA server admins are being nice to asshats such as yourself. If you had done this on the MD server I wouldve banned you without even thinking twice. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm surprised that after playing as long as you say you have, you haven't learned that we have very low tolerance for morons.
You would be yet another reason I would never be in MD. Don't know who you are but any clan that would allow somebody that behaves the way you do into their clan is not a place I would ever want to associate with.

Why not show everyone who you are?
Hey blocks....you associated yourself with WTF and me :clap: but i guess i got the clout that backs up the crap :dance:
Blocks
Double Jumping Noobie

Re: hmmm

Post by Blocks »

Xbitch wrote:Hey blocks....you associated yourself with WTF and me :clap: but i guess i got the clout that backs up the crap :dance:
Associated myself with WTF and YOU? I was never in WTF. That's what I mean by associate. :P Silly breeze...
XBitch

Trash Talk

Post by XBitch »

I have trash talked since day one and I think theres nothing wrong with it.

Freedom of speech bitches. :dance:

If you don't like it, BAN ME!!!

It's funny that people get all up tight and frustrated with trash talk. It tells me one thing...you're too civilized for online bitch...WAKE UP!!! THIS ISN"T A FCKING DATING SERVICE :spank:

Re: hmmm

Post by Guest »

Blocks wrote:
Xbitch wrote:Hey blocks....you associated yourself with WTF and me :clap: but i guess i got the clout that backs up the crap :dance:
Associated myself with WTF and YOU? I was never in WTF. That's what I mean by associate. :P Silly breeze...
hehe...ahh i see...thats because you were not good enough to be in WTF :dance:

j/k
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Freedom speech my ass. Now only registered users can post in this section. Thread is locked. :hump: