so why was i banned?

Talk friendly or else...
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

I might have used the "demo noob" line once or twice in my playing career. :roll:
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib

Post by Guest »

sexy lady ut voice: Ass_Pan is now unbanned.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

hax
ass_pan
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by ass_pan »

i called you demo noob when you were trying to be a smartass switching the story to call me a backshooter, which i wasnt really doing, and again, you insisted on it. The "demo noob" calling had actually an underlying message to it, not like other people who just keep calling others "demo noobs". Same with "go play with real players". I was in the base, defending the flag carrier. Whenever you do that there is no backshoot.
THe point was, if you played matches like pugs or ladder matches, you'd know that.
REally man, you have to stop taking things out of the context to make them support your arguments.
i was being sarcastic when i was calling you a backshooter. I don't care if someone chases me or shoots me in the back.. to me it's part of the game and i wouldn't feel the need to call someone out on it. :bounce:
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

Rookie you're ranked 4th for InstaGib CTF Monthly. :machinegun:

Post by Guest »

On demo servers it may be part of the game. MAY. I dont often see people doing it. No one said it wasnt though. Just read what 3day said. I completely agree with him.
Good to have 3day's words of wisdom once in a while :)
BTW, I dont really care whether you were being sarcastic or not. Im just explaining what you took out of context.

edit:
RefleX wrote:Rookie you're ranked 4th for InstaGib CTF Monthly. :machinegun:
lol noooooo...it's showing my alias!!!!!! a gay one!
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

You're lucky I don't have the ban permit otherwise I'd ban the fuck out of you and everyone perminantly.

...hell I'd probably ban myself.

Point being stop whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning bitch :mrgreen:
Last edited by breeze on Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ass_pan
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by ass_pan »

and to think it was over.

Try losing the n, whining isn't a hard word to spell.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Look what happens when Rookie goes back to action. We got a lot of traffic on the forum now. :mrgreen:
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

is that better bitch? :mrgreen:
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

Yeah... banana.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

breeze wrote:is that better bitch? :mrgreen:
Bitch is better than traffic, that's for sure. :boobies:
Player2U

Post by Player2U »

Sometimes these damn games brings out the worse in ppl, u get so worked up, and get pissed so easy, I think I am a calm person but I have even argued/fought with ppl on servers.

Neither one of you will convice the other that you were right, cuz of course neither of you are, not that I am making a judgment on either of you, cuz like I said...I, myself have had this type of thing happen, you both got caught up in the moment.

I think you are both big boys, you both should just say sorry...and move on.

BTW, I seen this same thing happen in UT99 the other day with a clan leader I am sure almost everyone knows..I will not say who...but it was 4vs3 agaist him...and after we won...he kicked the person on my team with the highest score..no warning or anything...and this person is the most calm clan captain I have ever met, so it was pretty shocking..just to point out..this can happen to the best of us at times. :D
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

hah....to eveything in this topic..for realz...I admit to eveything. :mrgreen:
Odibil
Don't Boost Me Biatch!

Post by Odibil »

<3 asspan.
Odi starring as {iDA}!ÖMG!

Lineage: Odibil, Odigib, !ÖMG!, and !öhmygod!
Aliases: <3, ClöckwörkÖrange, HAXtotheMAX