EoD Banned?

Talk friendly or else...
DabbaDon
Double Jumping Noobie

EoD Banned?

Post by DabbaDon »

can some1 plz inform me y all EoD members will be banned from ida and MD servers. and from what i gather its all about some bs over bot accusation. i believe it was inf halfbreed that made the announcement maybe even that absorbentcow dude. im not too sure cause i tried to ignore as much of that pointless bickering as possible. its bad 4 the heart u know.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

I've not heard anything about that. Who's EOD? :spank:

Re: EoD Banned?

Post by Guest »

DabbaDon wrote:can some1 plz inform me y all EoD members will be banned from ida and MD servers. and from what i gather its all about some bs over bot accusation. i believe it was inf halfbreed that made the announcement maybe even that absorbentcow dude. im not too sure cause i tried to ignore as much of that pointless bickering as possible. its bad 4 the heart u know.
Amazing how you seem to make people suspicious of you. You are not even that good. And most people who are suspicious of you are no noobs.
I didnt hear anything about all eod members being banned from ida.
DabbaDon
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by DabbaDon »

and its amazing how much of an instigator u are. i just asked y all eod members would be banned. simple question nothing else.

its simple psychology 4 simple minds, if i agree or go along with whatever some1 or some few is accusing me of then the faster they can shut the fuck up and i can continue on with my business. and if some1 is convinced i bot/use radar then they are noobs in my eyes that obviously dont know as much as i do. didnt we already go over this, its like a broken record with u rookie. u should shut up when the grown ups are speaking.

Post by Guest »

grown up? lol
half md and half ida know u cheat man. And a bunch more know it.
Get the hell out of ida and md forums man. No one likes you. You think md likes you? hahah...Its really funny how a loser like urself keeps lying so much. U sure have a mental problem. We are all trying to figure what the hell is wrong with you.
DabbaDon
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by DabbaDon »

........like a broken record......

btw, thx hogs
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

Dabba, you were caught radaring enough times, get over it. This goes out for many people in »EøD«.

Rookie :machinegun: Dabba
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

i dont like how you guys run things. just because (supposedly) some eod members bot and use a radar doesnt mean all do. i think that md and ida are cool, but i dont like how you spread rumors and stuff like that. just becuase i have the eod tag, i have been accused of botting on multiple occasions. i think before you say that someone bots, you should have proof, and that proof you should be able to share with others. it's not like we'll take your word for it.
SteveO
Spawnkiller

Post by SteveO »

If an experienced clan member or player suspects you or anyone of botting I'll "take his word for it". :bounce:
You're already dead, I just haven't killed you yet.
~$tëvë(o)~ kickass...

Post by Guest »

earlthemailman wrote:i dont like how you guys run things. just because (supposedly) some eod members bot and use a radar doesnt mean all do. i think that md and ida are cool, but i dont like how you spread rumors and stuff like that. just becuase i have the eod tag, i have been accused of botting on multiple occasions. i think before you say that someone bots, you should have proof, and that proof you should be able to share with others. it's not like we'll take your word for it.
This issue is being better dealed with in md forums. And if you dont like being accused of botting then first you should have gotten to know that clan a little better before joining it. I know who you are and i know you dont cheat, but your tag inevitably invites accusations.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Dude, you'll have to deal with "rumors" this way or another. LGI community is pretty much close and small, we communicate with each other daily. I don't think that ida'ers have sometihng against all EOD clan as a whole. If somebody in the clan cheated it may spread suspicion on other members. I'm sorry if you were accused in something that you've not done.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

I personally know Earl doesn't cheat, and I have specced him under various aliases before and know that he doesn't use anything bot or radar related. But I have witnessed many of his clan members using trigger bots, and radars. Many people from the LIG community have as a matter of fact.
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

well thank you reflex. i appreciate that you would say that about me. i would, however love to know what eod members you, and only you, have seen. not that you heard bot, just that you've seen
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

Kroneage, Enigma, Joker, Dabba, etc.
Last edited by RefleX on Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tizzle
iDA doormat

Post by Tizzle »

Wow this is going on in iDA forums too?!?

I will say this once and only once.....

I BLAME HOGS!!! :spank:

lol I didnt have anything useful to say...just wanted to say hello

:boobies: Boobies are good =/