EoD Banned?

Talk friendly or else...
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

The day you guys can back your BS with ut play, is the day you can bitch like me.. :dance:

Modest...yeah kiddo...very modest :roll:

Hey earl i have reply to your telegram:

"BEND OVER BITCH"

btw.... "WHO THE F<CK IS EOD?" baby boomers? Daddies here..now go to your room...biatch :spank:
SteveO
Spawnkiller

Post by SteveO »

(Earl ->) :humbly: BREEZE
You're already dead, I just haven't killed you yet.
~$tëvë(o)~ kickass...
HieLo
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by HieLo »

breeze wrote:The day you guys can back your BS with ut play, is the day you can bitch like me.. :dance:

Modest...yeah kiddo...very modest :roll:

Hey earl i have reply to your telegram:

"BEND OVER BITCH"

btw.... "WHO THE F<CK IS EOD?" baby boomers? Daddies here..now go to your room...biatch :spank:
wanna screenie lol :D :wink:
My Name might mean ice, but my shot is on fire!

Post by Guest »

DabbaDon wrote:DabbaDon :spank: :machinegun: Rookie

i spank my rookie 2 times a day
Wow...You sure are delusional. You believe you dont cheat, you believe you rule and you believe you own people in UT. Really man...seek some help. U got spanked in md forums by almost eveyone there and u get spanked in the game by me even when cheating. Like breeze said, if u gonna cheat at least win lmao
BTW dabba, wats the matter? why u still play demo? Im still waiting for our one on one. Afraid that when u get full u will be caught cheating? Pussying out? Really sad when demo noobs think they can own for so many reasons. They play demo maps all day, kill some demo noobs and think they are something.
breeze wrote:The day you guys can back your BS with ut play, is the day you can bitch like me.. :dance:
lol...so true. Talk shit but never back it up. DEMO NOOOOOOBS
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

Dude...rookie you meanie...you just sent him crying to his room :cry:

I'll tell my dad of you!

Hey...they are something...they're the future burnt ash waiting to be piled up below my instaluuUUuub rifle :clap:

Hey dabyDONE or earlthepearl are your mothers cute? :boobies: :hello:

"GOT Confidence?" ~breeze "Yes, come, let me rip you another asshole!"
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Sad, I don't have yawning smiley here. It would be right in place here. :)
Who cares about Dabba and EOD? :smashfreak:
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

oh well, i liked you guys at first, but fuck you all. especially you breeze. you an suck a huge dick. and asking if my mom is cute? what are u in like 3rd grade? is it cool to make fun of peoples moms? apparently you have some growing up to do there little boy.
SteveO
Spawnkiller

Post by SteveO »

Why are we still talking to this tard?!? Earl's a tard who gets owned by demo noobs. Discussion over. :bounce:
~$tëvë(o)~ kickass...
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

oh yeah? i get owned by demo noobs? oh, stevo, is that because i have a life? and dont waste my entire life on a computer? must be. fuck you too. the only ida member that shouldn't fucking die si reflex, because i he's cooler than all of you
SteveO
Spawnkiller

Post by SteveO »

:clap: Let's hear it for Earl who has a life. :clap: And it looks to me like Reflex has a groupie now. :mrgreen: Way to go Reflex. :bounce:
~$tëvë(o)~ kickass...
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Earl, if like you said you got life. Why the hell do you waste your time on flaming here? It would make sens if you had uber flaming skills or did that for fun like Breeze. Nobody banned you. Nobody declared war on you. So what's the point? So, what's the point?
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

What I don't understand is, he said he's not as good as we are because he doesn't spend his life on the comp. Let's see, this is a UT2004 discussion, iDA is a UT2004 server, you don't need to spend a lot of hours on the comp to be really good at a game. I agree with one person, and that's Hogs. What's the point of having this thread, this should be closed like it was on MD forums.
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
Someone
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by Someone »

Reflex sitting here talking shit aobut how eod bots when he was caught botting? and if u dont believe me i have proof PM me and ill send it to u
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

Bring your bitching to a server....let's see who has the guts to see a screenie of yourself across all the clan boards

I got the talk and the walk:

XBREEZE vs ????

Date and Time.

no demo fools. :clap:

"GOT Confidence?" ~breeze "Yes, come, let me rip you another asshole!"
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Someone wrote:Reflex sitting here talking shit aobut how eod bots when he was caught botting? and if u dont believe me i have proof PM me and ill send it to u
First, someone, be a man and use a nickname we know you by. Second, as far as I know somebody from EOD was caught botting on MD server and there's a demo with proves. So Rookie had all rights to say what he said. Third, we already discussed that. If somebody was mistakenly accused in botting, me and others ida'ers are sorry. Do you expect this duscussion go anywhere?