Howdy

Talk friendly or else...
J1
Spawnkiller

Howdy

Post by J1 »

Hi guys,

Been browsing this forum for a few months now, and finally decided to register. Just thought I'd say Hi and say thanks for a great server. I spend my time on IDA and MD IG Faceclassic CTF servers - used to spend it totally on IDA but MD gives me a lower ping so play a bit there now too.

Anyway, just wanted to say thx for hosting your server - I really enjoy playing with you guys - although I do get my ass kicked by you experienced guys a bit more than I like :P

Special Hi to 3Day who got me going when I was a noob who couldn't even dodge jump - ah, how embarrasaing :)

J1
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

HI there. Thanks for stopping by. :alcoholics:
Odibil
Don't Boost Me Biatch!

Post by Odibil »

Hey J1, nice to see you here.

You're kind of like my arch rival of the iDA and MD servers -- but in a good way -- since we always seem to be on opposing teams. :)
Odi starring as {iDA}!ÖMG!

Lineage: Odibil, Odigib, !ÖMG!, and !öhmygod!
Aliases: <3, ClöckwörkÖrange, HAXtotheMAX
J1
Spawnkiller

Post by J1 »

You!!! Yes, archrival indeed. :)

Didn't know you went by both nicks - Odigib and !ÖMG!. You cause me a lot of headaches that's for sure - lol. You and your damn sniping from the tower :P

Post by Guest »

hey there J1.
Welcome to our forums
Long time since i played with you.
J1
Spawnkiller

Post by J1 »

Thanks Rookie,

Yeah, been lurking here for a while, just reading posts, seeing who's been banned for botting etc. You know, all the fun stuff :D

Hpoe to seeya on the servers again soon (hopefully on the same side...)

J1
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

Sup J1. I got the privilage to play a few games with you in iDA, you got quite a shot. Welcome to the forums dude.
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib