Joke #1

A place to tell jokes and funny stories
Dragon
Chaser

Joke #1

Post by Dragon »

A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his girlfriend's birthday and as they had not been dating for very long, he decided after careful consideration, that a pair of gloves would strike the right note. Thoughtful, but not too personal.

Accompanied by his girlfriend's sister, he went to Harrod's and bought a dainty pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself at the same time.

During the wrapping, the shop assistant mixed up the items. The sister got the gloves and the young man got the panties. Without checking the contents, the man sent the parcel to his girlfriend with the following note:

Dear Lucy,

I chose these because you are not in the habit of wearing any when you go out in the evenings. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons, but she wears short ones that are easier to remove.

These are a delicate shade, the shop assistant I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the last 3 weeks and they were hardly soiled at all.

I had her try yours on for me and although they were a little tight, they looked really smart. She told me that the material helps to keep her ring clean and shiny. In fact she hasn't had to wash it since she began wearing them.

I wish I could put them on for you, as no doubt, many other hands will touch them before I have a chance to see you again.
When you take them off, remember to blow into them before putting them away as they will be naturally damp from wearing.

Just think how many times my lips will kiss them in the coming year. I hope you will wear them for me on Friday night.

Happy Birthday!

All my love,

Stuart

P.S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

Can someone summarize that? :boobies:
dope
Wicked Sick!

Post by dope »

summary... youre a dumbass
<3 Geno... GG
cookies
Hat Trick

Post by cookies »

wow clearly too long to read.
Menace
Broadband fragger

Post by Menace »

You should read it cookies cus you must be board, replying on almost on all categories :mrgreen:
cookies
Hat Trick

Post by cookies »

lol..

i get like 20 posts a day on usu forums, and about 10 more on other forums...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: god this thing is so cool.
evil kyle
Backshooter

Post by evil kyle »

heh, that's kinda funny