kicked!!!

All questions about bans, maps and other issues should be posted here
belly

kicked!!!

Post by belly »

I've always loved IDA demo server and the IDA players I've met but lately it seems like admins are over using their powers. Whats different? Back in the day, admin was always fair. Now admin seems very immature. Some dick admin was just talking shit on IDA server to visitors, threatening to ban them for bullshit reasons. Tell me its an admin hack because I love that server. IDA's a cool clan don't let morons with low self esteme take over.

Post by Guest »

srry 4 double post.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

I deleted second post. Who was that admin?

Post by Guest »

I'm not sure. :(
Srry If I sounded harsh earlier. I know IDA is a great clan.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

One of the many reasons I uninstalled UT2k4. :roll:
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
belly

Post by belly »

Maybe it's time for IDA to clean house.
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

Is this tummy? Cause if it is i'm gonna ban yur IP for a over grown ego and admin abuse....bitch!

It's funny when some people get on the server...cuss everyone out...cuss the admin and cuss the Clan, and still expect to be laughed with and praised. Fortunatly, there's dicks like me that can't stand asses like you and will kick and then ban to keep yur ego in check and the game running smooth. :shock:

So next time I see you, you're gone for good! :mrgreen:

You don't like it? Talk to the other guys to remove my admin rights :humbly:

Hows that for cleaning house? :wink:

Sincerely,
BREEZE - (With the lowest self esteem and and the biggest DICK around)

Post by Guest »

breeze wrote:Is this tummy? Cause if it is i'm gonna ban yur IP for a over grown ego and admin abuse....bitch!

It's funny when some people get on the server...cuss everyone out...cuss the admin and cuss the Clan, and still expect to be laughed with and praised. Fortunatly, there's dicks like me that can't stand asses like you and will kick and then ban to keep yur ego in check and the game running smooth. :shock:

So next time I see you, you're gone for good! :mrgreen:

You don't like it? Talk to the other guys to remove my admin rights :humbly:

Hows that for cleaning house? :wink:
Dicks like me will ban you too. :mrgreen:
People act as assholes ingame, get banned, come here and act all innocent, kissing ass hoping to play in the server again. Dunno whether to laugh or feel pity for these guys.
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

AMEN :mrgreen:
belly

Post by belly »

Thats exactly what I'm talking about. What a crappy attitude you have. IDA's better than that. IDA has set the gold standard for clan stability. Breeze, your a trouble maker I guess. If your admin then you can do whatever you want to my ip, in the IDA server. If IDA is ok with that then problem solved. All I was doing was bringing to IDA's attention something they probably already knew.

IDA has lost some great members because of a few morons. MD fell apart for similar reasons.

Look - This isn't a clash of egos. I've noticed a patern of mean spirited administration in IDA demo server. I don't know if it's just breeze or others also. If I'm not welcome in what was once a great and welcoming place then it's sad but no big deal. Was a good run and I have had a great time in IDA demo server.

I wont let one or soo jerks ruin IDA's rep in my eyes.
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

Enough of the violins bitch.

I've never been nice...not even a drop of niceness in all 4 years of UT....In fact you could probably say I'm the biggest asshole in UT and forever will be, i can never deny that cause its true. But when it actually come to playing the game you will notice that i am probably the one most fair competitive players out there.....i will switch teams to make it even...cause there's nothing more boring than a sweep.

As far the game, (UT, UTk3, or UTKanthing,) that's what we're all here for or am i in the wrong fucking place? Yes. That does mean when your on the server and you feel like testing out the admin then do expect something in return. Please remember this is a fucking game server....not aol chat, not irc, not a bitchfest, and definatly not for the weak minded asses like you.

Maybe next time when you're studying "patterns" you should stick to cutting out matchstick men and not over ride your brain too much with the nancy girly talk :mrgreen:
KamiKaZe
iDA doormat

Post by KamiKaZe »

MD fell apart due to people going to school etc.....just to let you know
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

I thought it happened becausse Tizzle had gender change surgery scheduled soon. :boobies:

Anyway, will anybody tell me what happened to this Belly dude?
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

Yeah....I kicked his lame ass of the server for being a dick :roll: :mrgreen:

Well i think it was him or her or it....it was playing as "tummy"
belly

Post by belly »

100hogs, I'll contact you when I have a little more time. I'm not gonna check back on this thread again --- it's turned into something I don't care to be apart of. Maybe IDA Demo server has also. Over and out.

--let me know if you want a public duel breeze. You can find me. I'll here.