Rules for requesting unbans

All questions about bans, maps and other issues should be posted here

Rules for requesting unbans

Post by Guest »

If you are banned and wish to be unbanned follow these rules (they will only shorten the unbanning process):

1. Be civilized and don't bitch
2. Post the alias you were using when banned.
3. Post the alias of the admin who banned you, if available.
4. Post your ip or pm your ip
5. Don't post anything else.
6. If you really feel the need to post anything else and knows which admin banned you, take it to pm.

Remember...this is an iDA server maintained and administered by us so that people like you can have fun. You have no right to bitch to us on the way we administer OUR server. If you don't like it just find another server and don't let the door hit you on your way out. Better yet, pay for your own server.
Failure to comply with these 5 rules will result in our failure to accept your msg as a post. In other words, it will be deleted and ignored, and it will probably put you on our blacklist.

Also remember. The ida demo server has hundreds of players each day. Being admin of such a popular server is not easy. Mistakes can and will happen.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

This will probably take care of 80% of the threads posted in this forum.
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

You also need to post FAQ "What should I do to be banned". :P

By the way, you probably mistyped in your first sentense. It's read "if you're banned..."

Post by Guest »

oops...thanks hoggs
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

RefleX wrote:This will probably take care of 80% of the threads posted in this forum.
ummm probably not....they will post it on on the main general thread like a real trooper :mrgreen:
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

That's what I would do.

Post by Guest »

Yep. Nobody will notice cause it will be deleted, or if it is acceptable, they will be moved here.
Odibil
Don't Boost Me Biatch!

Post by Odibil »

Here's a new rule...

6.) Start your own thread, don't post in someone elses.

It's likely that once we unban someone, we rarely check the originating thread. So it's in your best interest to start your own thread, keeping the above 5 rules that Rookie posted in mind.
Odi starring as {iDA}!ÖMG!

Lineage: Odibil, Odigib, !ÖMG!, and !öhmygod!
Aliases: <3, ClöckwörkÖrange, HAXtotheMAX
Menace
Broadband fragger

Post by Menace »

Has every one forgoten the rules or since no one has posted anything about them doesn't mean the server aren't being watch. Theirs has been lots of ppl before bitching and always coming here to bitch about their ban. "I got banned and i didnt got a warning." And then act like they didn't do nothing to deserve it. Well I belive is a punch of BS. I reposted here so every one can view the rules one more time and also before starting to play in the iDA servers read them their 2. So dont be surprized if you get kicked after getting like 4-6 warnings. PPL want to play and enjoy the servers and have fun, not to watch a guy trying to get 300 points or so. Yes i might annoy you with my typing but, thats cus im trying to get the attention of the morron ruining the game. So that when they get kicked they wont come here bitching and writeting lame stories.

Plz take a view minutes and read the 6 rules up above, and reread them if you have 2. Any questions pm any iDA member and we will answer you as fast as posssible.