Hi my buddies

All questions about bans, maps and other issues should be posted here
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

If you want to have a friendly answer, talk friendly in the first place
when did i talk in an Unfriendly fashion?

im talking about your demo server.......and i play full version all the time.

If i payed for a server and it was laggy and i do pay for a server and did lag and i contacted the server ppl and they fixed it.

So your paying for a server and don't want them to fix it?

w/e

oh yea
Isn't your ping in the 100's there
my ping has nothing to do with it, server lag is what i was talking about not shot lag.

yea ill stop posting now.
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

If i payed for a server and it was laggy and i do pay for a server and did lag and i contacted the server ppl and they fixed it.

w/e

oh yea
my ping has nothing to do with it, server lag is what i was talking about not shot lag.
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

w/e

oh yea
8-bit
Spawnkiller

Post by 8-bit »

What exactly has to be fixed?

"it happens since full server got AntiTCC and has higher execution priority only when it switches maps which happens not that often. Either play on the full or stop complaining and play for free on demo."
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

Tcc, last time I checked this was the iDA forums, and the topic is about the iDA server. The server is adminned by iDA members. Just because one of your idiotic members got banned doesn't mean you can come here and tell us how to run our server. R4 I don't even know why you're bitching. The only time I have seen you in the server recently is when you crashed it.
0ldFool
Backshooter

Post by 0ldFool »

lol ok we are done I can see you wont unban me. I just wanna say this so that I seem a better person:

I do not spam to be annoying. Most people in the servers seem to think whatever I am saying or doing is funny so...
Also no one warned me with a kick which I thought was like...a rule...and dude sorry now that I read the chat you pasted, at the time I swear I really did not see you telling me to stop so maby for future people you ban you should kick as a warning in stead of telling typing for them to stop. :P My bad I guess. I still love you guys and your server is sweet to
Plus this emoticon is cool. GJ iDA! :cheers: :alcoholics: :cheers:
Tizzle
iDA doormat

Post by Tizzle »

100hogs wrote:
°CäP°R4 wrote: yea em fix the ida server lol its so laggy.
Just close your eyes and repeat "I still suck, I'm a whiner". Repeat it 100 times. Then open your eyes and play. Server will not be laggy anymore.
LOLOL PWNT!
[MD] > *!
Rookie
Backshooter

Post by Rookie »

for god's sake
this guy again...just leave him banned. He always does the same shit, he always gives the same shitty excuse: "duh, no one warned me", "duh, i didnt read it". This is the 4th or 5th time. Don't be stupid. Who the hell cares if kids find you funny? You ain't funny for normal people and you'll never be. Quit trying. To find a guy who whistles and sings on mic, spams on mic and chat funny, is to really have a very limited taste in humor. Even worse, is to do that thinking you are being funny. A tip for you: never become a comedian, never even try to entertain people.
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

Cake wrote:Tcc, last time I checked this was the iDA forums, and the topic is about the iDA server. The server is adminned by iDA members. Just because one of your idiotic members got banned doesn't mean you can come here and tell us how to run our server. R4 I don't even know why you're bitching. The only time I have seen you in the server recently is when you crashed it.
Well, we were discussing the ban which is alright no? You guys don't want to prohibit information from being spread? I agree, r4 should have made another thread. However, (not sure who the above statement is directed at) I was just stating my role in oldfools banning. I don't see why that should be prohibited regardeless of who's forum it's on.
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

our constructive advice about fixing server will be listened after you donate money to support server. No dontation - no rights to complain.
Tcc, last time I checked this was the iDA forums, and the topic is about the iDA server. The server is adminned by iDA members. Just because one of your idiotic members got banned doesn't mean you can come here and tell us how to run our server.
Then it begs the question as to why this section is not private. It being public gives the impression that people post their issues with ida's servers here, doesn't it?
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

If you have a legitimate issue we'd be happy to help. All you are doing is bitching about oldfool....i dont even understand why....are you his mommy? do you clean his messes up? No. Shut up!
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

I like banning but dude, oldie, it"s getting damn boring...give over people a chance :mrgreen:

Hey maybe alpha is a women and she's oldies wife. :roll:???
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

All you are doing is bitching about oldfool....i dont even understand why....are you his mommy? do you clean his messes up? No. Shut up!
called sticking up for clanmates.

also none of us have been "bitching" so get your shit right.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

This thread is locked because of irrelevance to the topic.