Backshooter

Hi my buddies

Post by 0ldFool »

Guess what happened?..

:alcoholics:
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

tcc]OldFool: There is no such thing as theory of evolution, just a list of animals Chuck Norris allowed to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> |»ìé«|RAPIST: stsu
> »]tcc]OldFool: AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA]
> »]tcc]OldFool: There is no such thing as theory of evolution, just a list of animals Chuck Norris allowed to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> {FÄ}ëLïTëÑïÑë: Is that Z3NO
> WhiteGoodman}: do you even check if you're banned before you ask for someoen to unban you?
> »¡P«ænìmía: lol
> |»ìé«|RAPIST:
> »]tcc]OldFool: NO ITS NOT Z3NO
> |»ìé«|RAPIST: ya
> {FÄ}ëLïTëÑïÑë: Alpha?
> [WhiteGoodman}]: oldfool spam one more time and you banned, i am being very patient with you
> »]tcc]OldFool: WOOT
> [WhiteGoodman}]: this is not a chatroom for tcc
> {FÄ}ëLïTëÑïÑë: Alpha ur music sux
> {FÄ}ëLïTëÑïÑë: i got better music
> »]tcc]OldFool: this music ownes
> »]tcc]OldFool: OWNS!
> {FÄ}ëLïTëÑïÑë: no it dont
> {FÄ}ëLïTëÑïÑë: its 50's
> »]tcc]OldFool: SUGA PIE HONEY BUNCH!!!!
> {FÄ}ëLïTëÑïÑë: eewww
> {FÄ}ëLïTëÑïÑë: eewww 50's music
> [WhiteGoodman}]: haha
> davock: we're too young to die

That...Maybe?
cookies
Hat Trick

Post by cookies »

omg oldfool <3

im banned frm tcc teamspeak..
Lethal
Hat Trick

Post by Lethal »

Who cares if he spams. You guys can't go banning everyone for dumb little things. It's killing the ida server.
blahblahblahblahblah
cookies
Hat Trick

Post by cookies »

rofl, i think he got banned from playing music...especially 50s music.
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

he's been banned for mic spamming like four times, and he did it again. why should the outcome be different
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

lolol oldfool

cookies your not banned, all of the bans got deleted.

if u don't want to listen you can put him on ignore....problem solved.
Lyfe
Hat Trick

Post by Lyfe »

Not to seem like an ass or anything, but Cake is right. Oldfool has been through this too many times to not have learned by now. Either he is incredibly slow or he just wants to be an annoyance. So, until he feels like can control his urges to spam leave the ban on.

As for the killing the server, spam alone can do that.
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

°CäP°R4 wrote:lolol oldfool

cookies your not banned, all of the bans got deleted.

if u don't want to listen you can put him on ignore....problem solved.
There is no problem now, it has been already solved.
0ldFool
Backshooter

Post by 0ldFool »

Time for my defence :P (Lets not make this into a big deal though guys)

This is the first time I been banned for type spamming I never thoght I couldnt type spam. I never used the mic. That was NOT me playing music I was just saying SUGA PIE HONEY BUNCH because it was some one else (No names...I'm not mean) playing that music and I was just goin along with it. iDA you and a few demo noobs are the only ones that seem to not like my spamming. You say you ban me not only for annoying you but making other people on the server mad. Well, no one else on the server seems to mind it except you. If you keep banning people for typing too much then this server will just have some demo nooblets in it and stuff...
You say your a noob friendly serv, but I am a noob...Your no friend to me...I try to be your friends by calling you "sir" and stuff. But hey it's your server, dont unban me if you want. I'm also just asking mostly that you unban me from soap serv. One of you iDA guys have admin there and banned me for nothing but going there. :cry: Hey, maybe if you unban me we can have a beer party :cheers:
0ldFool
Backshooter

Post by 0ldFool »

Lyfe wrote:Not to seem like an ass or anything, but Cake is right. Oldfool has been through this too many times to not have learned by now. Either he is incredibly slow or he just wants to be an annoyance. So, until he feels like can control his urges to spam leave the ban on.

As for the killing the server, spam alone can do that.
Don't try to change me, baby.
Ahem for the record this is my third time not my fifth...idk if it would change anything you guys hate me thats all there is to it i guess.
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

Erm, it was actually me playing the temptations lol. I was using a name similar to oldfools (I think I was newfool or something) and when old fool got banned I attempted to resolve the situation with goodman by telling him that oldfool was not mic spamming and that it was actually me. However, Goodman stated that oldfool deservedthe ban regardeless. So, oldfool shouldn't be banned I should. K, thanks.
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

oldfool im guessin u have this kinda effect on them when your playing :bsod:

lolol
Cuban
Chaser

Post by Cuban »

Ya, don't unban OldFool from the SIME server, he is annoying. And NO OldFool most people do NOT like you spamming the mic and if I ever catch you doing it you will be life baned. Not that is will mattter because you are already baned from SIME :D
In my experience swearing shows how limited your vocabulary is.
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

Cuban wrote:Ya, don't unban OldFool from the SIME server, he is annoying. And NO OldFool most people do NOT like you spamming the mic and if I ever catch you doing it you will be life baned. Not that is will mattter because you are already baned from SIME :D
.... I just stated that it was not oldfool and that he should not be banned. However you say he should stay banned simply because you dislike him? That's not very fair.