dope
Wicked Sick!

Post by dope »

my guess is the dumbass got banned
<3 Geno... GG
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

I'm sorry for ida (the majority) being the assholes they are, and attempting to dissuade people from acting how they feel like acting or expressing themselves when it doesn't conform to their "mature" behavior. Not to mention the countless contradictions they partake in, such as calling people demo noobs but running a demo server, and heavily criticizing grammar and intelligence meanwhile they also have flawed grammar and a certain lack of intelligence.
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

dope wrote:my guess is the dumbass got banned
No.. you're guess is incorrect. But, I wouldn't expect anything less from someone with the alias "dope"
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

Boohoo...

Alpha, just to let you know both of your jackass members are unbanned right now...Why are you still here?

PS- Stop trying so hard to sound smart...you're not good at it
Last edited by Cake on Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

When did I ever say I was smart? I stated that you guys seem to think you're touched by the hand of god, and anyway, I've seen several times where your clan have criticized people based on grammar. I'm not an english major and I see flaws with alot of ida's posts, HENCE THE WORD CONTRADICTION. I'm not an english major cake, as I said I major in science. I'm not posting for the rest of my clan. Do you have a comprehension problem? Did I post r4 or old fool anywhere in this thread? No. Sorry, gfg cake.
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

Cake wrote:Boohoo...

Alpha, just to let you know both of your jackass members are unbanned right now...Why are you still here?

PS- Stop trying so hard to sound smart...you're not good at it
Way to edit your post, you'd know about trying to sound smart.
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

The only reason you came here originally is because of oldfool and r4...now you're just here to flame. Go post on tcc where someone might care what you have to say
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

Hey alph..don't be a dick all your life...make the change today...not tomorrow :mrgreen: ty ttyl lmao omg
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

Cake wrote:The only reason you came here originally is because of oldfool and r4...now you're just here to flame. Go post on tcc where someone might care what you have to say
I came to state that I was the one playing music on the mic, not oldfool. He took the blame. Then you guys said, "omg, you're annoying cause you tried to defend old fool and we dislike what you posted on our forums! " And breeze,

hy·poc·ri·sy Audio pronunciation of "hypocrisy" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (h-pkr-s)
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies

1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

alpha wrote:
Cake wrote:The only reason you came here originally is because of oldfool and r4...now you're just here to flame. Go post on tcc where someone might care what you have to say
I came to state that I was the one playing music on the mic, not oldfool. He took the blame. Then you guys said, "omg, you're annoying cause you tried to defend old fool and we dislike what you posted on our forums! " And breeze,

hy·poc·ri·sy Audio pronunciation of "hypocrisy" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (h-pkr-s)
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies

1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
D-----I-----C-----K

1. Alpa :boobies:

How long did it take you to copy and paste from dictionary??
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

Bootycall

1. Breeze's mother.
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

look up "original" :wink:

...and then when you do that....go to the WTF forum....your comment has been listed more than 5 times :mrgreen:

From a dictionary cut and paste to the above post...your mind must be fried...or is alpha a girl. Could explain it all :hump:
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

Bootycall

1. Breeze's mother.

ahahahha lolol that was funny.